Alutech Linea Valance System is the perfect low-cost and appealing décor
finish to roller, vertical and panel blinds
Alutech Linea Valance
- Alutech Linea Valance System is the perfect low-cost and appealing décor finish to roller, vertical and panel blinds.
- Made from heavy duty PVC, Alutech Linea Valance is available in 3 trendy colours: white; cedar; silver birch.
- Alutech Linea Valance (with a width of 98mm) has been specially designed so matching fabric can be inserted to give you an endless array of decorating possibilities.
- This is a unique and exclusive Alutech Blinds product that adds that extra touch of elegance to your interior décor! This product attractively compliments our Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds and Panel Blinds.
- Made from heavy duty PVC, this ±98mm wide valance is available in WHITE and SILVER BIRCH (grey) (both with a maximum length of 3000mm) and CEDAR (brown) (with a maximum length of 2700mm).
- The valance can be covered by a fabric insert of any colour of your choice from our wide collection of roller, vertical and Rigid Vertical fabrics. So, use your imagination and make your inner feelings come alive with this unique décor feature. The valance can also be used without any fabric insert.
- Please remember to indicate on your order the colour of the Linea Valance, as well as the fabric range and colour for the insert (should an insert be required).
- The maximum width for the Linea Valance inserts will depend on the maximum width of the fabric requested (e.g. 3000mm for Kanga; 2500mm for Sateen; 1800mm for PVC Triglas; etc.), anything longer than the fabric maximum width will automatically be joined.
Eye for style
Alutech Linea Valance System is the perfect low-cost and appealing décor finish to roller, vertical and panel blinds
Representatives country wide
Over time we have developed an extensive wholesale network servicing many parts of South Africa, a few neighbouring countries, Seychelles, Mauritius as well as other parts of the world.
Local & imported materials
Many of our best selling products are proudly South African and we collaborate with leading manufacturers locally and internationally in sourcing the best quality products at affordable prices.
Maintenance & repairs
Depending on damages sustained, broken or damaged blinds can easily be repaired or their components (e.g. mounting brackets, individual slats, tilting mechanisms, cord locks, valance clips, cords, cloth tape and ladders, etc.) can easily be replaced.
Why choose blinds
Blinds are mostly easy to install, they are perfect for controlling the amount of sunlight, and many types are easy to clean and maintain. This type of window covering is a sturdy and durable product and have an affordable range of prices across a wide variety of styles, colours, fabrics, textures, etc. While saving space, a window blind always elegantly round of any interior while clearly defining your style and flair.
We offer motorized venetian blinds with a SOMFY motor on the 50mm wide slats with a minimum blind width of 700mm (this is the length we need for the motor and components). We also offer motorised roller blinds with a SOMFY or RAEX motor with a minimum width of 800mm (this is the length we need for the motor and components).
Professional is always better
Depending on the fit and location of where blinds need to be installed as well as the correct application of the type of blind, it is mostly an easy job. If you are not an accomplished DIY person, though, rather allow a professional person to measure and install your blinds. The difference between DIY and making use of a dedicated professional, will definitely show in the end! The responsibilities of correct measurements, advice and installation will rest on the shoulders of the chosen professional.